Our Partners in Secure Shredding are information security destruction specialists. They help organisations manage, destroy and recycle while protecting against identity theft and fraud. They work nationally, servicing multi-site organisations from regional depots.
What do they do?
They provide a tailored information destruction service designed to manage and securely dispose of paper, IT assets and branded material ensuring your organisation and employees remain compliant.
Who can we offer?
Each year, our partners handle information destruction for thousands of private, Central and Local Government sites across the UK.
Why shred and securely dispose of paper and IT assets?
• It’s the only way to ensure compliance with The Data Protection Act
• Outsourcing reduces risk of fraud and identity theft
• For many regulated industries, it’s part of their minimum operating standards
• You can choose between on-site, off-site, regular, one-off and 16mm down to 4mm shredding sizes
• All shredding services are fully compliant with BS EN15713:2009 which includes staff vetting to BS7858. This is written in to our scope of services for our ISO9001:2008 accreditation which is annually audited by a UKAS approved body.