Need a tough label
for your office or warehouse?
Offices easily descend into chaos with people taking stuff and not returning it, storage areas that overflow and expensive office equipment that needs to be kept track of. Paper labels quickly wear, look tatty and become unreadable. Avery offers a range of Resistant labels that are tough and ideal for helping keep your
Businesses have a lot of valuable assets to keep track of such as laptops, printers and monitors. Using resistant labels and Avery Design & Print software (www.avery.co.uk/print) you can easily identify your company’s assets by personalising your labels with your company logo and more.
OFFICE Kitchens & Bathrooms
Bathrooms and kitchens re challenging environments and with hot surfaces and moisture, paper labels quickly deteriorate.
Here are a few ideas on how to use our Resistant Labels in these environments:
• Create a dishwasher schedule – which teams responsibility it is to empty the dishwasher Monday-Friday
• Caution “Hot Surface” label on any metal appliance such as a kettle or toaster
• A polite notice to remind your colleagues to take their food home
• Label tea, coffee and sugar containers to avoid confusion
• General signage around the kitchen and bathroom reminding people of jobs they need to do before they leave the area
Warehouse & Storage
Shelving labels get scratched when items are taken in and out of storage and who knows what’s in that black box from the trade show last year. Resistant labels resist scuffing and rough handling, making them the ideal labelling solution for storage areas and containers.